Skincare Favourites

Monday, 13 March 2017
I've recently switched up my skincare routine and have found a few products that have become favourites of mine. 


Firstly a new cleanser, the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser is a cult favourite for many people and I can see why. The gentle formula is great for my sensitive skin and the scent is so heavenly and relaxing.


I have some lines on my forehead from where I frown when I concentrate! Even though I'm young I still want to reduce the chance of wrinkles forming too early and this hyaluronic acid is a great way to do so. I use it as a serum on the areas I want and use it along with my moisturisers.


This mask is great for extra oils on the skin that you don't want - especially great for going into the summer when I tend to get more oils on my skin. The clay also gets deep into the pores and is great for reducing spots.


An old favourite of mine as come back into the limelight. I suffer with really dry lips and this Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour balm is great to keep my lips moisturised and acts as a mask at night.