My Top 3 Face Masks

Tuesday, 6 September 2016

I feel like face masks have recently made a come back, I never really believed face mask could help with my skin as I never thought I really had any skin problems. But you don't need to have anything particularly wrong with your skin to feel the benefits of face masks as I have recently found!

I wanted to share my top 3 face mask, all three of these face masks help your skin in different ways and are perfect for when your skin needs some extra tlc!- 


L'areal Pure Clay Detox Mask (£7.99):

This is a really interesting mask. It's from a range of 3 clay masks and I chose the detox version. The charcoal is great at pulling out impurities from your skin so perfect for problem skin or even normal skin that you may want to give a deeper cleanse. I love the creamy texture of this and the way it dries hard, its oddly satisfying! It does get pretty messy though especially because its black! so just be careful when removing it. 




Skin Food Black Sugar Mask (£5.76):

This is a Korean skincare mask, it has a very interesting texture, it feels like an exfoliator yet it is a face mask. To apply it you get a small amount and warm it up in your fingers with a small amount of water and you then massage it into your face like you would an exfoliator, but leave it on for 10-15 mins! It's got a lovely smell and makes your skin feel so clean and fresh after you use it. It is quite a harsh exfoliator so if you have sensitive skin it may not be for you, but it can be made more gentle by adding more water to dilute it slightly.



Kaeso Beauty Facial Mask (£7.99):

This is a really lovely gentle mask, super hydrating and great for sensitive and dry skin. It's basically just a really thick moisturiser but you leave a nice thick layer on your skin for about 15 minutes, or you could leave it on for longer, depending on how much hydration you need! This is a great all round mask that can be used for most skin types for an added bit of moisture and repair!