Egg, Avo' & Tomato Toast

Tuesday, 27 September 2016
I was making breakfast this morning and thought I would document it because it's my absolutely favourite breakfast of all time and it's so easy plus it's healthy, (Bonus!).



You'll need, eggs (I used 2), an avocado, 2 slices of toast and some big tomatoes. I also used some chilli flakes, salt, pepper, garlic salt and a squeeze of lemon juice.


First off I popped the toast into the toaster and started on my avo mash. I used both halves of the avocado and used a fork to mash it up in this bowl. This is when I added all of my seasonings, I like the addition of some chilli flakes to add a bit of heat to the dish, but this is obviously optional!


I then fried the eggs so they were nice and runny, and then I was ready to serve everything together.



I spread the avo mash equally onto my toast, sliced up the tomato and added that, and then finally put my two eggs on top, with a sprinkling of salt and pepper... and voila!! The easiest and quickest breakfast but definitely the most delicious and healthy!

Let me know if you try it! Hope you enjoy xxx