Top 5 Drugstore Foundations

Friday, 17 June 2016



My absolute favourite is the Garnier BB cream. Although this isn't necessarily a foundation it is one of the best BB creams i've ever found. It does have a small amount of coverage but the formula is just so gorgeous. It's so creamy and dewy on the skin - the perfect your skin but better.

Second favourite is the L'oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation. This is a really hyped product so I wanted to see what it was all about! - I am defiantly hooked on this. The formula is so so light and airy but it defiantly has a good amount of coverage. It is very luminous so if you are prone to oily skin you're going to want to make sure you use powder. I love the easiness of this product, with a handy mirror and puffer all inside the compact - perfect for travelling.

Third favourite is the Maybeline Fit Me foundation. I get this foundation in the shade 210, as this is the perfect shade for when I have fake tanned. I also use this on holiday when I have a bit of a tan. This is the perfect foundation for holiday also because it is very light and dewy. As you can probably guess I love dewy foundations and this is probably my favourite formula.

Fourth is the No7 Beautifully Matte foundation. This is defiantly more of a matte foundation, however I would say it doesn't keep you completely matte all day especially if you have oilier skin. This is still a really lovely foundation - and probably on the higher coverage end of the spectrum.

And finally fifth is the Max Factor All Day Flawless Foundation. This is probably my least favourite foundation out of the five but still a really nice one. this is supposedly a 3in1 foundation with proper and concealer, however I would still conceal over the top of this. This foundation defiantly has more of a pinky tone so may not be the best for pinker toned skin.