Revolution Beauty | Superdrug

Monday, 27 June 2016

I recently found a new makeup brand at Superdrug and I got a few of their products to test them out.
They are very affordable and have a range of different products from eyeshadow palettes and nail varnish to makeup brushes and foundations!




The firs thing I got was the Blush Palette in 'Golden Sugar'. This is more of an all round palette with highlighters, blushes and contour shades within the palette. There is a huge range of colours as well as the pans being a really reasonable size. this whole palette is only £6 and is such good quality for the price! There is a really good mixture of highlighter shades from goldeny tones to a pinky tone and even a gold highlight. the blush is also shimmery almost like the Nars blush in 'Orgasm', and the contour shade is matte.


I also picked up the 'Aqua Priming Base Water', this is a spray primer and is so easy to apply. I apply this onto my skin before I apply my foundation or directly onto my beauty blender while applying. It makes my foundation last a lot longer and gives such a lovely dewiness to my skin and the foundation. this is also only £6!


Blush Palette -  http://bit.ly/1XkxHvS
Priming Water - http://bit.ly/28S1evT