New In Beauty | Drugstore

Friday, 24 June 2016

 I recently went on a bit of a drugstore makeup spree and found a few new bits and pieces that have already become big favourites of mine!



I have a bit of a mixture of products from different places. The first is the new Loreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation. This is such a lovely product, the colour is just perfect for me (I got it in the shade 04). The consistency is so light and airy and it goes on beautifully. I use a beauty blender to apply this and its so easy to blend. the perfect lightweight foundation when you don't want something too heavy!


Maybelline has always been a favourite brand of mine and when I saw this new contour palette I had to have it! Luckily I could get the 'light' shade, as I am very fair, and I can say it is perfect. The contour shade is not orange at all and gives a really natural contour. The highlighter is also nice however I tend to just use the contour part mostly, as I prefer cream highlighters. this is a really handy compact as it includes a brush and mirror below, so perfect for travelling.


I needed a new mascara and I wanted to try something different than my all time favourite they're real by Benefit! I chose this Revlon Mascara, they had a really big range of styles from the formula to the brush type for different looks. I chose the dramatic definition. I love the brush, it's really good at getting all of your lashes and I really like that the formula is very very black. I find the formula quite wet but it just depends what sort of mascara you like!


The last new in beauty item I got was the Orgasm blush by Nars. This has been raved about for years and years and I finally gave in and bought it. I've never really found a blush that suits my skin tone and actually looks good on me so I was really excited about this product. It's a lovely pink colour and is really nice and subtle. I'm not sure this is worth the money but it is defiantly a lovely blush for any skint type.



Thanks for stopping by! xxx